As stated in the Regional Advisory dated April 1, 2013, the following will be the
policies and guidelines to be followed in the conduct of the Mass Training of Grade 8 Teachers.
1. Participants will not be allowed to go home during the duration of the
2. The final list of participants should be strictly followed. There will be no swapping
3. The participants must be in good health conditions, otherwise, a note or remarks of
the condition is encouraged to serve as basis for TEI (in consideration of the food,
accommodation and medicines.)
4. There will be no registration on the first day. However a pre-registration is required. For the billeting quarters/rooms which need to be arranged before the training
and shall be sent to the participants ahead of the schedule.
5. The 1st day shall begin with just a simple opening program.
6. Materials to be given away shall use recycled papers or shall be in CDs.
7. Schedule of Training
|English||Wesleyan University-Philippines||Cabanatuan City||May 6-10, 2013
|Araling Panlipunan||Wesleyan University-Philippines||Cabanatuan City||May 20-24, 2013
|Science||Wesleyan University-Philippines||Cabanatuan City||May 27-31, 2013
|MAPEH||College of the Immaculate Concepcion||Cabanatuan City||May 6-10, 2013
|TLE||NEUST-Sumacab||Cabanatuan City||May 14-18, 2013
|Math||Divina Pastora College||Gapan City||May 20-24, 2013
|Values Education||CLSU||Science City of Muñoz||May 6
|Filipino||CLSU||Science City of Muñoz||May 6-10, 2013
Click Here to Download/View the List of Grade 8 Teachers
List of English Department Heads and T 3s
who will attend the Mass Training of Grade 8